VEHICLES IN SRI LANKA
We follow these procedures on all our transport for the additional safeguards of its clients and drivers. These safety checks are compulsory:
- Vehicle will be routinely checked before every journey or part-journey.
- Vehicle will be serviced every 5000 km’s with special attention to legality of tire’s.
- Mandatory fitting of front and rear seat belts.
- Vehicle is equipped with a basic first aid kit and the driver is capable of carrying out basic first-aid tasks.
- Transport must be locked if ever unmanned.
- Luggage must only be loaded into vehicles by clients, representatives or employees of the hotel/villa.
- Clients should pack suitcase themselves and keep supervised at all times after packing, or store in official hotel areas.